A to Z Sleep Solutions
Is bedtime always a battle at your house? Is your little one still not sleeping through the night? Are you held captive by the bedside nursing, rocking, or holding a hand every night? Are naps typically a disaster as well?
Come learn the techniques used by the experts at A to Z Sleep Solutions as Hannah walks you through an easy to follow and beautifully created workshop, with you as a busy mom in mind.
Focusing on the sleep of children ages 4 months to 2 years, this workshop will also include a Q&A session so Hannah can answer your specific questions for your personalized needs.
This class addresses topics such as:
- Nutrition and sleep
- Your little one’s sleep environment & how it affects sleep
- How to achieve restorative naps
- Setting up a healthy bedtime routine
- How to STOP early wakeups
- What is sleep debt and how can it be influencing my child?
- Covering all major sleep training techniques (includes "no cry")
- Explaining and highlighting sleep regressions
- How to reverse any negative sleep associations
Included With Registration*:
- Sleep workbook to bring home
- Afternoon snacks
- $10 gift card to use at Zoolikins
About the Instructor:
Come join Hannah Peterson, the number one publicly rated sleep consultant in all of Arizona and learn the secrets of sleep. Hannah Peterson owns and runs A to Z Sleep Solutions, but also raises five children of her own and pulls from her experience as a registered pediatric nurse in New Zealand, her certified training as a sleep consultant, as well as her years and hundreds of clients that she has worked with all over the world.
7116 E. 5th Avenue, Scottsdale AZ 85251
Wednesday, January 23 @ 10am
Wednesday, February 27 @ 10am
Total of 2 hours. 90 minutes of teaching time with 30 minutes of Q&A.
$85 per couple
*Items included with registration are exclusive to Mini Social location only. Upon registration, please ensure to choose "Mini Social (Scottsdale)" for proper location.