Wooden Blocks, Cubelings Forest
Owl. Skunk. Deer. Fox. Your favorite forest animals, squared.
Made from sustainable Midwestern basswood. You’ll also find four paper environments. Eco-friendly fun.
Mix, match, hoot.
*Dough not included
- 4 blocks - 1.75 inch cubes
- Printed with non-toxic, mouth safe inks. Untreated. No varnish, no polish, no sheen, no gloss.
- Made using sustainable Midwestern basswood. These fast growing trees are a renewable resource that are often harvested along with other trees like maple and oak -- without being as dense or heavy for small hands.
- Third-party tested and above and beyond the CPSIA (Consumer Protection Safety Improvement Act) requirements
- 100% made in the USA
- Ages 2+ ( Blocks make great baby gifts. They look terrific as on-the-shelf decorations in baby’s nursery. Just be sure they are not introduced to baby until two years as these are not intended to be teething toys)
These blocks have a simple origin story -- with a surprising twist. In 1983, William Bultman felt shocked and dismayed when he learned no one in the USA seemed to be making wood blocks for children anymore. He began hand-manufacturing classic wood alphabet blocks in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He called his company "Uncle Goose". Today, Bultman's son Pete runs the company his father started.