These handmade, ecofriendly wooden blocks are the perfect addition to any nursery or toy chest! Four full lowercase alphabets, with two embossed letters on opposing sides. Add numbers, math symbols, and a small petting zoo of hand-crafted baby animals.
- About the Brand
- 28 blocks - 1.75 inch cubes
- Printed with non-toxic, mouth safe inks. Untreated. No varnish, no polish, no sheen, no gloss.
- Made using sustainable Midwestern basswood. These fast growing trees are a renewable resource that are often harvested along with other trees like maple and oak -- without being as dense or heavy for small hands.
- Third-party tested and above and beyond the CPSIA (Consumer Protection Safety Improvement Act) requirements
- 100% made in the USA
- Ages 2+ ( Blocks make great baby gifts. They look terrific as on-the-shelf decorations in baby’s nursery. Just be sure they are not introduced to baby until two years as these are not intended to be teething toys)
These blocks have a simple origin story -- with a surprising twist. In 1983, William Bultman felt shocked and dismayed when he learned no one in the USA seemed to be making wood blocks for children anymore. He began hand-manufacturing classic wood alphabet blocks in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He called his company "Uncle Goose". Today, Bultman's son Pete runs the company his father started.