This magical character is ideal for teething babies. It’s made with all-natural rubber and hand-painted with soy-based ink, easily gripped by tiny hands, and is designed with both soft and hard parts to help soothe a baby’s irritated gums. Plus, its crinkly wings helps them explore their senses of touch and sound.
- Size: 5.9in x 5.9in
- Features: Toy is made from pure natural rubber and cotton fabrics. Certified non toxic, BPA free, Phthalate free and PVC free.
- Materials: Pure Natural Latex, 100% Cotton.
- Product care: For full washing instructions see product label. For light cleaning, wipe surface of the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth, air dry and allow moisture inside toys to drain. As a precaution, check toy regularly and do not give to babies or children if worn or damaged. Do not leave natural rubber toys in direct sunlight or in high temperatures.
- Safety Standards: This product complies with US ASTM F963, European EN71, and Canadian Consumer Product Safety Act. Please keep all information for future reference. Remove all packaging, attachments and fasteners before giving this item to your child.
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
Tikiri Toys is committed to creating toys that give parents a natural, handmade alternatives to mass produced plastic toys. Their collections help children unplug, learn new skills, and interact with the real world. And they take care of their employees. Paying for their craftsmanship, and provide them with a work environment that matches the great pride they put in their work.