Thirsties Newborn All-In-One Diaper, Aplix
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- Umbilical cord snap down may be used while cord stump is present or belly button is healing
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provides protection against leaks
Thirsties popular All In One cloth diaper is now available in Newborn sizing! Thirsties Newborn All In One was carefully designed with the needs and comfort of a new baby in mind. This trim-fitting diaper includes an umbilical cord snap down and adjustable rise, providing a custom fit for babies (5-14 lbs). Our convenient Newborn All in One delivers absorbency, waterproof protection and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
All in all, Thirsties Newborn AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.