This easy-to-use cloth diaper includes 11 thirsty layers of natural fibers: 3 layers of organic cotton in the body and 2 soaker pads with 8 layers of the same hemp/organic cotton used in the inserts and prefolds Thirsties customers have grown to know and love. Whether parents are first-timers at cloth diapering or old pros, this Natural option offers convenience, gentle elastic, a trim fit and incredible absorbency all with a simple one-and-done step.
- Sized to fit 8-40lbs. One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Interior consists of 11 thirsty layers of natural fibers : 3 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton in the body and 2 soaker pads with 8 layers of hemp/organic cotton
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Available with hook & loop or snap closure
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate - Free of PVC, phthalates, lead, and latex
- Inner Liner: 100% organic cotton
- Inner Absorbency: 2 layers of 100% organic cotton
- Inner Soakers: 8 layers of 55% hemp - 45% organic cotton
- Eco-friendly, low impact reactive dyes that meet or exceed criteria set forth by the European Union. No heavy metals, toxic substances, or environmentally destructive practices are used in dying our fabrics.
- Made in the USA
Before Use: Thirsties Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
Save on cloth diapers & accessories:
Spend $150 +, get 10% off with code: DIAPER10
Spend $250 +, get 15% off with code DIAPER15
Spend $400 +, get 20% off with code DIAPER20
Save 15%+ When You Bundle!
Check out our cloth diaper essentials kit, reusalbe cloth wipes kit, and laundry bundle here.