Thirsties All In One Aplix Diaper, One Size
Thirsties One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time...it's the fastest drying diaper we've ever created!
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties One Size All in One. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are practically indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook & loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
All in all, Thirsties One Size AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
- More absorbent and dries 3 times faster than the Duo All In One
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Available with hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- 8-40lbs; 0-36 months
More Information on Using Cloth Diapers
More Information on Laundering Cloth Diapers
More Information on Prepping Cloth Diapers Before First Use
More Information on Troubleshooting Stink, Leaks, and Stained Diapers
More Information on Diaper Fitting
More Cloth Diaper Tips and Tricks