Slumberkins, Yeti Snuggler
The Mindfulness Collection provides parents and caregivers with a resource to create a loving routine that deepens the bond with their little one while teaching the foundational elements of mindfulness. Yeti’s story reminds children to slow down and be mindful of the world around them. With practice, the valuable skill of mindfulness can help regulate emotions and reduce anxiety.
This Mindfulness offering includes:
- 1 Yeti Snuggler
- 1 Yeti Board Book
- 1 Yeti Affirmation Card
- Yeti is made out of the softest silky fabric, a soft fur face, and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- 100% Polyester Material
- Yeti measures 14 inches long and 9 inches wide at the feet.
- Intentionally designed Slumberkins without any small, detachable plastic pieces.
- Machine Washable
Yeti is an only child who lives in a remote part of the mountains with her parents. She often feels lonely and wishes there were kids to play with nearby. Lucky for Yeti, she has a small pet penguin that she likes to talk with and take on adventures. A loving creature, Yeti is always trying to help and do things for others. She especially loves to make things for her parents.
Stable and centered, Yeti’s parents practice mindfulness. Because little Yeti tends to worry about the future, her parents often encourage her to slow down, take a deep breath, and live in the now. A busybody with lots of energy, Yeti can have a really short attention span. Sometimes she can’t stop her mind from wandering and forgets to listen to whoever is talking.
- Woman-owned and mom-made
- Products promote early emotional learning and mindfulness, and coping skills in little ones
- Designed by a therapist and educator, each collection supports important emotional skills
- Certified by the highest industry standards for quality testing and fair labor practices