Trying new things can be scary. Reading Yak's story with your little one and practicing this self-acceptance affirmation can help your child take risks, and help them understand that it's ok to not be perfect at something the first time they try it. Learning to accept themselves as they are, gives them the freedom to love themselves and the courage to keep trying even when things are hard.
Yak's story teaches the concepts of self-acceptance, perfectionism, and perseverance by reminding little ones that they are enough, just as they are.
This Collection Supports:
- Ginger Yak Snuggler
- Yak Board Book
- Yak Affirmation Card
- Product Details
- About the Brand
- Yak Snuggler measures 14" L x 9"W
- Made out of the softest silky fabrics, a soft fur face, and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- 100% Polyester Material.
- Machine washable
- Woman-owned and mom-made
- Products promote early emotional learning and mindfulness, and coping skills in little ones
- Designed by a therapist and educator, each collection supports important emotional skills
- Certified by the highest industry standards for quality testing and fair labor practices