Ibex's story gives children the courage to embrace their deep feelings and see sensitivity as a gift that should be shared, not hidden away. Like many of us, young Ibex is born with a big open heart and often feels the pain of the world when things go wrong. Instead of hardening his heart, Ibex learns how to access resilience and do the right thing even when it is hard to do—showing us that 'toughness' doesn't mean an absence of feelings but the acceptance of them.
This Emotional Courage product offering includes:
- 1 Ibex Snuggler
- 1 Ibex Board Book
- 1 Ibex Affirmation Card
- Product Details
- About the Character
- About the Brand
- Ibex is made out of the softest silky fabric, a soft fur face, and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- 100% Polyester Material
- Ibex Snuggler measures 8.5" x 15"
- Board Book and Affirmation Card are both 5" x 7".
- Intentionally designed Slumberkins without any small, detachable plastic pieces.
- Machine Washable
Emotional Courage is about noticing and expressing your own feelings, and listening to others’ emotional expression, even when that’s hard to do. It stands in contrast to the old “tough guy” model, emerging as a new path for parents and burgeoning leaders in the community. The next addition to our creature collection is Ibex, here to model a new way by showing us that ‘toughness’ comes in even the softest of forms. A new way, a new strong.
Ibex is our sweet little mountain goat who loves to jump and play with friends, but not everything is fun and games. Like many of us, our young goat was born with a big and open heart, often feeling the pain of the world when things go wrong (and sometimes it feels like a LOT is going wrong!). With this big open heart, Ibex learns how to access resilience and do hard things even when times get tough. In other words, Ibex learns about courage.
- Woman-owned and mom-made
- Products promote early emotional learning and mindfulness, and coping skills in little ones
- Designed by a therapist and educator, each collection supports important emotional skills
- Certified by the highest industry standards for quality testing and fair labor practices