Slumberkins Conflict Resolution Hammerhead provides parents and caregivers a resource to create a loving routine that deepens the bond with their little one while promoting the valuable life skills of communication and emotional regulation. All children experience big emotions that can get the best of them in social situations. Hammerhead can help show them how to calm down and make it right.
This Conflict Resolution product includes:
- 1 Hammerhead Snuggler
- 1 Hammerhead Board Book
- 1 Hammerhead Affirmation Card
- Product Details
- About the Character
- About the Brand
- Hammerhead is made out of the softest silky to the touch fabric and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- 100% Polyester Material
- Our Hammerhead measures 14 inches long and 9 inches wide at the feet.
- Intentionally designed our Slumberkins without any small, detachable plastic pieces.
- Machine Washable
Hammerhead comes from a very big family. As one of 19 children that were born to his parents at the same time, he doesn’t always get the individual attention he needs. Sometimes Hammerhead worries that he will be left behind or forgotten, so he tends to be loud and boisterous to make sure his voice is heard. With so many siblings, Hammerhead learns how to behave from his many brothers and sisters.
Hammerhead is fast and full of energy, and he can get really competitive. He struggles to make friends with others outside of his family. His parents have a hard time preventing their kids from being rough and tumble, so they prefer to let the kids work it out themselves. “Sharks will be sharks,” they say. However, sharks have a reputation for being aggressive among other creatures in the sea. Because of this, Hammerhead’s parents often worry about their kids getting in trouble.
- Woman-owned and mom-made
- Products promote early emotional learning and mindfulness, and coping skills in little ones
- Designed by a therapist and educator, each collection supports important emotional skills
- Certified by the highest industry standards for quality testing and fair labor practices