Slumberkins Stress Relief Alpaca provides parents and caregivers a resource to create a loving routine that deepens the bond with their little one while promoting the valuable life skills of stress relief and anxiety management. During times of stress or heightened anxiety, many children find comfort in articulating, naming, and sharing their feelings and fears. Alpaca is a friend who can help carry the weight of worries, both big and small, even if only for a short while.
This Stress Relief product offering includes:
- 1 Alpaca Snuggler
- 1 Alpaca Board Book
- 1 Alpaca Affirmation Card
- Product Details
- About the Character
- About the Brand
- Alpaca is made out of the softest silky fabric, a soft fur face, and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyester fiberfill.
- 100% Polyester Material.
- Alpaca measures 16 inches long (including ears) and 9 inches wide at the feet.
- Intentionally designed our Slumberkins without any small, detachable plastic pieces.
- Machine Washable
Alpaca is an old soul with a gentle presence and a calm demeanor. He lives with his grandparents, who are also very wise. All alpacas are mythical creatures who provide a service to other creatures in the land by holding their worries. Centered and kind, Alpaca immediately puts others at ease with his ability to remain grounded in the present. Alpaca lives with intention and discipline, but his zen-like qualities don’t make him a bore to be around. In fact, he has quite a sense of humor! Alpaca’s daily practice of gratitude helps him to understand that he has everything he could possibly need and then some.
- Woman-owned and mom-made
- Products promote early emotional learning and mindfulness, and coping skills in little ones
- Designed by a therapist and educator, each collection supports important emotional skills
- Certified by the highest industry standards for quality testing and fair labor practices