Liquid Medicine Pacifier Dispenser
Pacidose helps you give your child the right dose of liquid medicine. The narrow tube down the center of the nipple prevents wasted medicine. Medicine is delivered to the back of the tongue, decreasing the chance of rejection.
- Medication. Fuss free. Through a pacifier.
- Invented by a doctor
- Soft nipple feels just like a pacifier
- Fits all standard oral syringes for accurate measurement
- BPA and Latex free
- Measure the proper dose of medicine into the syringe. Check the amount again. If you have questions call your doctor or pharmacist.
- Attach the syringe to Pacidose.
- Position your child in your lap facing away from you. Introduce Pacidose into his/her mouth and after your baby starts to suck, slowly push the syringe plunger in. Make sure your baby is swallowing before giving more.
- Rinse Pacidose and syringe with water. Do not use the dishwasher. Disconnect to store.