Lemon Vines Amber is 100% genuine certified Baltic Amber. Baltic amber contains succinic acid. When amber is worn against the skin it is heated by your body temperature. The baltic amber then releases the succunic acid. After several days in babies and several weeks in adults your amber jewelry will take effect. Baltic amber comes in a variety of colors.
- What is amber?
- Safety & Care
- About the Brand
Since ancient times, the beauty of Baltic amber was attracting attention. Amber jewelry is a treasure to own! Formed over 45 million years ago, Baltic amber is an organic substance, a fossil resin produced by pine trees which grew in Northern Europe - from southern regions of the present day Scandinavia and nearby regions of the bed of the Baltic Sea.
Since amber was attributed with many healing properties, it came to be used for medicinal purposes in many cultures. Wearing amber close to the skin is a traditional global remedy for teething, arthritis, stress, anxiety, localized pain, and gives a general sense of wellness.
For teething babies, amber's healing properties will reduce inflammation and calm the baby, without resorting to over the counter medications. All of our teething necklaces are finished with softly rounded shapes. Each bead is individually knotted onto the necklace, to ensure your child's safety.
All of Lemon Vine's amber is certified AAA+ in quality and contains 8% succinic acid. Each bead is hand-selected and crafted into the beautiful pieces you can see in our catalogue. Our beads are substantially larger than anything you can find in today's market. By working directly with the mines, we maintain complete quality control over our jewelry.
- If your necklace is fitted with the safety pop clasp, please be cautious when you are removing the necklace. Place both hands on either side of the clasp and gently pull with a left to right rocking motion. The safety pop clasp is designed to pop open for removal.
- Do not pull on the beads or the strings to remove the necklace. This could result in breakage of the necklace by unseating the string from the clasp and void the warranty.
- DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD SLEEP IN AN AMBER NECKLACE! Instead, please remove the necklace and wrap around their ankle and cover with a sock, or remove completely and replace under adult supervision.
- A properly fitted children's necklace should fit so that a small child can NOT pull the necklace into their mouth.
- Amber jewelry is meant to be worn not chewed on.
- Amber is non porous resin from the Baltic Sea. Amber CAN get wet and be worn during bathing. It can we washed with mild soap, rinsed with clean water and towel dried.
One Size bracelets are strung on elastic cord.
7" fits Small/Medium
8" fits Large/Extra Large
Storm Bracelet -After a storm there is a rainbow...The Storm stretch bracelet is a repeating rainbow with porous lava stones between each rainbow. This aromatherapy bracelet is beautiful for you or perfect for gift giving!
Lemon Vines is a family owned and operated company. After having children of our own we realized the importance of being able to provide our children with quality and affordable products. Our products were designed and tested with our own children in mind. You may even see their names in the titles of our products. We are still a growing family and look forward to growing with your family as well! We hope that you will enjoy these products as much as we have. Thank you for visiting our site.
-Ryan and Heidi