Try this delicious beverage made from an Ancient Mayan Super Seed!
- åÊHigh in Calcium, Protein, Iron, Potassium, Fiber, Folic Acid, Tryptophan, Antioxidants and Vitamins A,B,C and E!åÊGreat for pregnancy, vegetarians, anyone looking for a nutrition boost‰Û_
- Great coffee alternative during pregnancy and lactation
- åÊAlkalizes your bodyåÊåÊ
- Caffeine-Free, yet provides real, sustained energy
- Has stress and anxiety relieving propertiesåÊåÊ
- Natural Galactogogue- aids in milk productionåÊ
- Mayans used to live off of this seed only during times of drought
- Known to detoxify the liver!
The Maya Nut is harvested from the Maya Tree that grows in Mexico and South and Central America. This particular blend was ecologically wild harvested by women from an indigenous Mayan community in the mountains of Jalisco, Mexico and roasted and ground with love. The ancient Mayans survived on this super food in times of famine. It can be used in anything from tortillas, bread, drinks, smoothies to ice cream! Brew, sip, enjoy and reap the benefits of this magnificent Mayan super food!