Trim, lightweight, and comfortable swim diaper encourages swimming—Baby will move freely during swim lessons without feeling weighed down. No bulky fabric and extra snaps, our baby swim diaper is cute enough to wear alone, but slim enough to wear under a standard baby swimsuit.
Patented design is breathable, absorbent, and waterproof—This patented triple-layer design offers superior function and comfort. The wicking liner is breathable against baby’s skin and helps prevent diaper rash. The inner absorbent layer helps protect against messes outside the pool without puffing up, while the waterproof outer layer works with the snug-fitting waist and legs to offer secure protection from accidents. A snug fit and frequent diaper checks are essential for any swim diaper to prevent pool accidents, see the size chart for more information.
- No other diaper necessary! Economical and creates less waste—Save money and reduce waste with our machine-washable, reusable swim diaper compared to disposable swim diapers.
- Easy-lock side snaps—Convenient for easy on-and-off and diaper changes.
- UPF 50+ sun protection—All i play.® by green sprouts® Swim and Sun Wear offer excellent sun protection by blocking 97.5%-99+% of UV rays.
- Meets STANDARD 100 BY OEKO-TEX® certification for your baby’s health and safety—Products with the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label have been independently tested for over 350 harmful substances that go beyond global legal regulations. Label: SH020 131584 TESTEX.
- Trusted by national swim schools and private swim instructors—Many national and international swim schools, private swim instructors, and municipalities only trust our reusable swim diapers in their pools during swim lessons.
- Made in BSCI-compliant factories for fair labor practices—Our manufacturing partners comply with Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) standards, to meet international labor practices that protect workers’ rights.
Shell: Coating: 100% Polyurethane Fabric: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Care Instructions: Wash before first use and after each use. Surface wash with warm water and mild soap. Do not soak or immerse in water. Dry with a soft cloth.
Laundry Instructions: Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.