BumGenius 3.0 Aplix All-In-One, Newborn
- An all-in-one is a cloth diaper with the absorbent layer integrated into the waterproof outer layer. It goes on in one step.
- No stuffing, no diaper cover and no folding means that this is the easiest-to-use and quite possibly, the most convenient newborn diaper you can buy.
- These fantastic all-in-one diapers are made with an outer fabric that is safe to wash in hot water.
- The closures are hook & loop, just like disposable diapers.
- The inner-core is ultra-absorbent.
- The lining fabric keeps your baby's bottom dry.
- BumGenius Stretch-To-Fit Tabs
- The tabs have that stretch that you love in deluxe disposable diapers.
- The ultra-gentle leg elastic will keep the messes in!
Stretchy tabs, hook & loop closures and ultra-gentle leg/back casings guarantee a great fit every time. The soakers are made of the exclusive Cotton Babies microfiber terry. This ensures that your diaper isn't just super-absorbent, it also dries quickly. Just like BumGenius pockets, the suedecloth lining keeps your baby's bottom dry and free of irritation caused by wetness and ultra-gentle elastic won't leave red marks.
BumGenius Newborn cloth diapers fit from 6-12 pounds. They are intended for a newborn and fit low, below the navel, to keep the umbilical area dry. This diaper is designed to fit during that itty-bitty newborn stage.
More Information on Using Cloth Diapers
More Information on Laundering Cloth Diapers
More Information on Prepping Cloth Diapers Before First Use
More Information on "Stripping" Diapers To Eliminate Odors and Residue Build-up
More Information on Diaper Fitting
More Cloth Diaper Tips and Tricks