This set of large beads to screw, clip, assemble and lace which allow you to build a multitude of multicolored and varied combinations and shapes. Contains 6 pearls (12 pieces) - Diameter of the pearls 2 in.
- At 10 months, it’s time for sensory discoveries and the development of visual acuity thanks to the different textures and colors of the pearls, which your child begins to assemble.
- 15 months, your child opens and closes the pearls involving fine motor skills
- 18 months, the child can mix the pearls together and create many combinations
- 24 months, it's time to build! Your child can create long links of beads and explore their creativity
- Around 36 months, the child can lace the beads thanks to the flexible lacing cord. Lacing is a first step toward learning to write!