Teething can be a three-ring circus—so LouLou Lollipop made a three-ring teether! Conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax, the double beech wood rings provide a satisfying hard surface for baby's sore gums. A third ring features food grade silicone beads for a gentler gnawing experience. Available in a range of modern colors, this handmade favorite doubles as a rattle that's just the right size for baby to grab and shake. Three cheers for products that multitask!
- Beech wood rings conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax
- 100% food grade silicone beads
- Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates, lead and cadmium
- Safety-tested by a leading third party laboratory
- Care: Wipe-clean only; do not sterilize or submerge in water
- If wood finish dulls over time, apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil, then wipe off after letting it soak in
Loulou LOLLIPOP is a Canadian company run and founded by twin sisters Eleanor and Angel. As a family business they are committed to making babies and parents happy. All of their products, from silicone teething jewelry to muslin blankets, are ASTM, CPSC and CPSIA compliant to meet local and international safety standards.