The What Do I Do Flash Cards are a wonderful tool for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of subverted social expectations. This deck of 48 cards helps children understand how to handle various social situations with poise, grace, and confidence. The encouraging illustrations and simple instructions are perfect for opening up dialogues between parents and children about what behavior may be expected from them in various social environments. By encouraging kids to understand and digest positive social behavior rather than memorizing it, these cards will help kids to comfortably respond to a wide range of social cues. Illustrated by Saxton Freymann.
- About the Brand
- Ages 3+ Years
- Made of 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable based inks
- Includes 48 flash cards and 2 parent cards
- These flash cards help children recognize social expectations in a variety of situations by using friendly illustrations
- Questions are printed on the back of each card to prompt discussions on how to handle various social situations with poise, grace, and confidence.
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
Eebbo - woman owned, mother run, sustainably sourced.
Eeboo was created in a basement in a small home by a mom who wanted something different for her family. Eeboo is a truly family owned and operated business, everyone is at the office including their new pup Bingo. They have won 201 awards and is committed to reduce, reuse, and recycle.