Empower children to express their feelings in safe and playful ways with our Creatures Full of Feelings Card Deck! Children can practice using body language to identify and act out a wide range of emotions alongside friends and our favorite Slumberkins creatures. Perfect for caregivers, educators, therapists, and counselors!
Grounded in the foundations of play therapy, these activity cards are great tools for diving deeper into emotion identification. In times of transition, this game can be a fun way to facilitate conversations with little ones as they learn to understand their emotions and the emotions of others.
You’ll never get bored with emotions! Our Feelings Card Game can be played in 6 different ways and adjusted to fit any number of players.
- Go Jellyfish (i.e. Go Fish)
- Matching Feelings (i.e. Memory game)
- Creature Theater (i.e. Charades)
- Guess the Feeling (i.e 20 questions)
- Speedy Feels (i.e. Speed)
- Pair Up
- Creatures Full of Feelings Cards measure 3.5” x 5.5"
- 52 playing cards
- 2 wild cards
- 3 game direction cards
- “Meet the Creatures” sheet