Thirsties new Natural One-Size Pocket Diaper is not only ultra-absorbent, but designed to fit most babies from 8 to 40 lbs. Pairing the adjustable rise with our signature leg gussets ensures messes will be contained whether your baby is tall, short, slim or chunky. The included inserts provide eight thirsty layers, making this a dependable diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, there is no need to remove soiled inserts before washing. Just toss the Thirsties Natural One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the insert will agitate free during the wash cycle. So many amazing features and made in the USA…how simply awesome is that?!
Diaper purchases are online only, not sold in stores.
- Care & Use
- Fits 8-40 lbs.
- A two-piece diapering system combining 8 ultra-absorbent layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash.
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp/organic cotton. Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options.
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection.
- Lined with soft, 100% organic cotton against baby’s skin.
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for babies from birth to potty.
- Available in hook & loop or snap closure.
- The handy sleeve design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the 100% organic cotton liner and waterproof layer. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning.
- The included inserts feature three layers of serged 100% GOTS certified organic cotton snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey, eight layers in all!
- Organic cotton is a soft, fast-absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the 100% organic cotton sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the organic cotton to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
Before Use: Thirsties Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
For more information on washing, prepping, and do's and don't of washing cloth diapers check out our Cloth Diaper Guide.