Thirsties new One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
Diaper purchases are online only, not sold in stores.
- Fits babies 8-40lbs; 0-36 months
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- Eco-friendly, low impact reactive dyes that meet or exceed criteria set forth by the European Union. No heavy metals, toxic substances, or environmentally destructive practices are used in dying our fabrics.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid.
- The soaker is topped with stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry.
- An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense.
- The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time!
- More absorbent and dries 3 times faster than the Duo All In One
- If you're looking for natural fibers Thirsties also has a Natural All-in-One Snaps Diaper!
- Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
- Inner liner: 100% polyester microfleece
- Inner absorbency : 1 layer of microfiber terry
- Inner soaker: 100% polyester - 3 layers of microfiber terry topped with layer of microfleece
Before use: Wash 1-3 times using a cloth diaper safe detergent.
More details on fitting and sizing:
More Information on Using Cloth Diapers
More Information on Laundering Cloth Diapers
More Information on Prepping Cloth Diapers Before First Use
More Information on Troubleshooting Stink, Leaks, and Stained Diapers
More Information on Diaper Fitting
More Cloth Diaper Tips and Tricks